Sunday, February 7, 2010

Birthday Card

Well my husband's birthday came and went, so I decided he needed to have a gold card for reaching his 75th birthday.  I used grey card stock for the embossing, but before I embossed the card I used my gold stamp pad and swiped the stamp pad across the card stock.  You can't see it in the picture, but the grey card stock looks like porcelin after it was embossed. 

The card measures 11" W x 6 7/8" L before it is folded in half.

The mats measure as follows:
Bottom Mat - 6" L x 5" W
Middle Mat - 5 7/8" L x 4 1/2" W
Top Mat - 5 1/2 L x  4 1/2" W

The small Mat measurements:
Bottom Mat - 3 1/4" L x 1 1/2" W
Top Mat - 3" L x 1 3/8" W

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your DH! Hope you both had fun celebrating his 75Th Birthday. The card you made is lovely. I love the look of the card and embossing is always a special touch!

    ReplyDelete